- Squeezer Bench Molding Pallet Line: green sand molding in flask sizes from 12 X 12 through 18 X 18
- Osborne Pin-Lift Molding Line: high production green sand molding in flask sizes 22 X 22, 26 X 26, 25 X 30 and custom sizes. Run as a cope and drag configuration.
- No-Bake Molding Line: 300-500 pound per minute continuous mixer supplying no-bake sand to a molding/core loop. Mold handling capability to 4000 pounds per half.
- (4) Large Floor Molding Areas: semi-production custom molding area with flask sizes up to 93 X 93. Specializing in intricate coring and complex shapes.
- Whirl-Air 30 cu. ft. pneumatic conveyor system supplying sand to molding areas through 5 inch pipe to insure “out of the muller” consistent sand properties.
- Dependable SF-6 automatic shell core machine.
- (4) Bench custom oil sand core room.
- Dedicated No-Bake core line
- (3) 6000 pound Denton glow-bar melter/holders.
- (1) 6000 pound per hour track mounted gas breakdown furnace.
- (4) 1000 oil fired crucible furnaces.
- (1) 350 pound Inductotherm 175K lift coil electric furnace.
- (2) rotary degassing units.
- (2) Vacuum gas testing stations
- (2) Pangborn 6 ft. table blast (steel shot)
- Pangborn 5 cu. ft. tumble blast (steel shot)
- 216 cu. ft. stress-relieving oven, Honeywell controlled.
- Denton drop bottom gas-fired heat treat oven with air and water quench available, Honeywell controlled. Capable of T6, T7 and T71 tempers.
- Various cutoff and grinding stations focused on flexibility for a wide variety of casting sizes and finishing requirements.
- Olympus microscope 1000X.
- Buehler metallographic lab.
- Dietert full sand testing lab.
- Tyler sand sieve tester.
- Tinius Olson tensile machine 60000 pound.
- Tinius Olson brinell hardness tester stationary.
- King brinell hardness tester portable.